Welcome to our new website,
In order to access your account, I invite you to create a new password from a secured link sent by email.
Your request has been taken into account. Please go to your mailbox to create a password. See you soon !
Your account was successfully created. You will receive a confirmation email as well.
Arthur: Go to your account and then modify your information in the section of your choice using the "update" button in the middle of your screen.
Arthur: Please send me an email request at email@example.com
Arthur: Click on "Forgotten password", then enter your email address and confirm. I will send you an email to reset your password.
Arthur: The contents of your shopping basket are kept for 21 days, provided you don’t delete your browsing history and that you use the same browser. I recommend creating an account and staying logged in so that you never lose out on your favourite items.
Arthur: In the "My Orders" section of your account, you can track your order and check its status.
Arthur: Please enter your email address on the unavailable item’s page and I will send you a message as soon as it is back in stock.
Arthur: When you pay, a padlock will appear in the browser address bar, indicating that your connection is secure. This means that your bank details are protected.
Arthur: We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All transactions are in USD.
Arthur: If your payment is declined, please contact your bank. Note that your bank may send you a 3D secure code to verify your identity and confirm your purchase. If this code is not entered, your order will not be verified and therefore will not be processed.
Arthur: The estimated delivery time for any order placed before 1 pm on a weekday is 2 to 7 working days, depending on the delivery zone.
Arthur: Items purchased online can be delivered to 140 countries worldwide. The list of countries that Fauré Le Page does not deliver to can be found in the "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" .
Arthur: All taxes and duties are collected at checkout.
Follow these 7 tips to prolong the life of your bag:
1. As a general rule, avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, high temperatures and inclement weather. If your bag gets rained on, pat it gently with a soft cloth to absorb the water. Allow it to dry gradually, away from any heat source (e.g. a radiator, an open flame or a hairdryer).
2. Over time, your Fauré Le Page will acquire an exceptional patina. To preserve its vivid colors, minimize contact with colored clothing (the color might transfer) or abrasive fabrics (e.g. denim) that might damage the leather.
3. Avoid contact with oily products, cosmetics, products containing alcohol and hand sanitizers, because they might stain or damage the leather and Ecailles (scale) canvas.
4. When not using your bag, fill it with silk paper to help keep its shape, then place it in its dust-bag.
5. The Ecailles (scale) canvas may be cleaned carefully using water, natural soap and a crepe brush.
6. Leather (lamb or calf) is a natural, living material that needs regular care. Apply a dab of clear, alcohol-free nourishing cream. Using circular motions, rub it gently into the leather with a clean cloth. Exotic leathers require special treatment.
7. Feel free to ask the sales staff at our stores for advice. They will be glad to assist you and answer your questions.
If you wish to have your bag restored after long use or if it meets with a mishap, please let us know. Our atelier is available to carry out restoration and repair services.
Returns & Refunds
Arthur: Fauré Le Page pledges to exchange any item within 30 days of your order confirmation, if you are not fully satisfied with the item. Certain items cannot be returned. See the General Terms and Conditions of Sale for more details.
Arthur: Once you have received your order confirmation, you have 30 days to request a return online. Enter your return request in the "My Account / My Orders" area by clicking on "Return one or more item(s)".
The item(s) you wish to return must be sent in their original condition and packaging to the following address:
FAURE LE PAGE MAROQUINIER
104 rue Denis Papin
77 550 MOISSY CRAMAYEL
For returns from countries outside the European Union: The customs declaration attached to the return package must indicate that it is a customer return. We advise you to use the courier that made your initial delivery and that you ensure that no charge is due upon receipt of the package. If there are any charges upon receipt of the package, the return will be automatically declined.
Arthur: In accordance with our General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Fauré Le Page will not issue a refund for any item that is returned after the deadline, incomplete (e.g. missing accessories), damaged, or soiled. Orders with charges to be paid upon receipt of the package will be automatically declined.
Arthur: Refunds are issued within 14 working days of receipt and inspection of the item(s) returned.
Arthur: We take the upmost care in crafting our Ecailles (scale) canvas, selecting leathers and creating our collections. In the exceptionally rare event that you encounter a manufacturing defect, please report the issue to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach photos of your item. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Maison Fauré Le Page
Arthur: Subscribe to our newsletter using the link at the bottom of the page on our site.
Arthur: To cancel your subscription, click on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of each newsletter, or write to email@example.com. You will receive a message confirming that you have been succesfully unsubscribed.
Arthur: A selection of designs from Fauré Le Page is available on the website, some of which may be purchased online. Please visit one of our stores to view all of our collections.
Arthur: To check whether items are available, please contact the nearest store using the contact form.
Arthur: You can make a personal shopping appointment in-store by using the contact form
Arthur: You can find a selection of items available for sale online at www.faurelepage.com. We deliver to over 140 countries worldwide. Visit one of our stores to view all of our collections.